Sports Talk, Sports Video Game Talk, Sports Rumors & Sports Logos

Thursday, December 22, 2011

UPDATE FOR YANKEES-SOX ON 4/20


Updating my previous post, I've googled what the Highlanders/Yankees & Sox wore in 1912 and both sets look awesome, if the Yankees mass produce jerseys or hats from this I will have to pick one up. Now as for what I said about the Yanks wearing throwbacks for the first time, I was wrong. Back in 1996 (when I was 3 years old and not religiously watching every game like I do now) the Yankees wore Negro League throwbacks in Detroit against the Tigers. My father doesn't remember it either but I have come across a picture that says otherwise that was taken at Tiger Stadium. (Pictured Top Right)
My speculation of what the Red Sox will wear could very well be the same jersey they wore against the Cubs last May. (Pictured Under the Yankees)
Hopefully we'll find out what will be worn on April 20th.

No comments:

Post a Comment