Sports Talk, Sports Video Game Talk, Sports Rumors & Sports Logos

Monday, December 12, 2011

First Entry

Welcome to my blog! My name is Mike Iannaccone and I'm an aspiring sports journalist currently majoring in journalism at Middlesex County College. Since I was a young kid i've always enjoyed two things, talking about sports and writing about things I like. I've always wanted to either work for a team or a network. As a kid I've admired watching Michael Kay, John Sterling, Sam Rosen, Doc Emrick & Stephen A Smith.Talking sports is something I have always been able to do with just about any of my colleagues. I also am fascinated by the logos and uniforms in sports and am an avid reader of websites such as icethetics.info & sportslogos.net. I hope i keep my readers entertained so lets get started, first subject of the blog will be about CP3 which I'll post tomorrow after my math final which should be around 2 PM.

No comments:

Post a Comment