Sports Talk, Sports Video Game Talk, Sports Rumors & Sports Logos

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Subway Series Recap Coming Tomorrow

Hey everyone, it's been a great weekend in sports. I'll have the full recap of the Subway Series up tomorrow when I get home from work, I'm still trying to figure out why my posts are in sync with the US Pacific Timezone. It's 10:20 PM on the East Cost, I've just gotten home from the Subway Series game that I left my house for at 9:15 this morning. I have to be in work tomorrow at 6AM & I'm just wiped out from being out all day, I'll have a post for you all tomorrow afternoon. I didn't want to leave you guys hanging on the recaps but the series went the way I wanted to & therefore will be recapped in 1 post. Here's a preview for you all:

Sorry Mets fans I couldn't resist

No comments:

Post a Comment