Sports Talk, Sports Video Game Talk, Sports Rumors & Sports Logos

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Stanley Cup Finals Preview


And then there were 2...The New Jersey Devils and Los Angeles Kings are in the Stanley Cup Finals after a long 82 game season & 3 rounds of exciting playoff action.

There's no need for a deep analysis preview, I like doing Previews simple here on this blog & here comes a short, sweet & to the point one:

Both teams are red-hot and this one could go 7. Both teams have gotten hot when it mattered the most, I had these two teams in my Conference Finals prediction when the Playoffs started (not on here unfortunately, we can thank Research Papers for that! I would have loved to do a Playoff Preview like I did with the NFL, I promise one for Next Year!) but I had them losing to the Rangers & Blackhawks respectively.

Here's my prediction: I say Devils in 5, Here's why: Marty Brodeur doesn't look like he can be stopped this postseason and when it comes down to it, Lou Lamoriello has put together another great squad that will defeat the Kings and give New Jersey it's 4th Stanley Cup.

Remember folks while I may be from the Garden State...I, like my Governor, am a New York Rangers fan so my location had nothing to do with me picking the Devils just like back in February this Jets fan picked the Giants to win the Super Bowl.

When it comes down to it: predicitons mean nothing, the play on the ice does. We'll have to find out how this series goes when the puck drops in Newark tonight at 8PM EDT on NBC. Just like the Eastern Conference Finals, I will do a game-by-game recap for the Stanley Cup Finals.

#BecauseItsTheCup

No comments:

Post a Comment