Sports Talk, Sports Video Game Talk, Sports Rumors & Sports Logos

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Why I Love Sports

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! Today's all about love so I figured that today's post is going to be about the things in sports that I love & can't get enough of. I'm going to list some "Top 5's" in a few categories, which are:

1. Stadiums I love to go to
2. Stadiums I'd love to go to
3. Logos I Love
4. Jerseys I Love
5. Jerseys I'd Love to Buy
6. Sports Traditions I Love

TOP 5 STADIUMS I LOVE TO GO TO

1. Yankee Stadium- New or Old nothing beats the experience of going to the ballpark in the Bronx
2. Madison Square Garden- Knicks or Rangers I can't describe the feeling I get when I go to MSG
3. Citizens Bank Park- Not a Phillies fan but I've caught a couple games there & it's such a beauty
4. Citi Field- An improvement from Shea & I'll gladly go there to see some NL baseball for cheap
5. MetLife Stadium- home of the Jets!...and Giants, my hometown's stadium is where I watch football

TOP 5 STADIUM'S I'D LOVE TO GO TO

1. Fenway Park- I'm a Yankee fan but I really wanna go see this century old stadium just for 9 innings
2. AT&T Park- That Park just looks so beautiful on TV, I can only imagine what it's like in person
3. United Center- I'd love to go to a Blackhawks or Bulls game just to check out "The Madhouse"
4. Wrigley Field- It's Wrigley, that place just has so much history
5. Michigan Stadium/Cowboys Stadium- I couldn't pick one 100,000+ Stadium over the other so it's a tie

TOP 5 LOGOS I LOVE

1. New York Yankees- This hasn't left the team in 99 years under the Yankee name, it was even around for the Highlander days

2. Green Bay Packers- This is the iconic, time tested logo in the NFL nothing could ever replace this

3. New York Rangers- Since the team's inception the shield has been the representation of the NY Rangers

4. Chicago Bulls- The only logo the Bulls have ever used and should stay that way

5. San Jose Sharks- What's not to love about a shark biting a hockey stick, it's always been a favorite of mine

the next top 5 is gonna be broken down to 2 parts, my favorite teams jerseys & my other favorites

TOP 5 JERSEYS OF MY FAVORITE TEAMS THAT I OWN
1. My Derek Jeter jersey with GMS & Bob patches

2. My Rangers Heritage custom ordered Messier jersey (I know that's a Drury in the pic but replace the 23's with 11's & that's what i got)

3. My Mitchell & Ness Namath Throwback

4. My 2009 World Series CC Sabathia jersey

5. My Danilo Gallinari Knicks jersey

TOP 5 JERSEYS(NOT MY TEAMS') THAT I OWN

1. My Patrick Kane 2009 Winter Classic Jersey

2. My Joe Mauer 2010 Twins Road Jersey

3. My Jim Brown Jersey

4. My Dan Uggla FLORIDA Marlins Jersey

5. My Roy Halladay Phillies Alternate

TOP 5 JERSEY I'D LOVE TO BUY

1. NY Rangers Lady Liberty

2. SF Giants Orange Brian Wilson

3. Maple Leafs James Reimer

4. Knicks Carmelo Anthony
5. A Jets Super Bowl Jersey(wish I had a picture)

Last But not least...

TOP 5 SPORTS TRADITIONS I LOVE

1. Fan Sections- in any sport any fan section is great: Dawg Pound, Cameron Crazies or my favorite...the Eagle's nest of my high school in my senior year last year
2. Tailgating- Food & Sports go hand in hand
3. Music- nothing get's me more hyped up then music
4. Gatorade Baths- it's an accomplishment in and of itself
5. Shaking Hands after the game- sportsmanship, it's a great tradition that's stood the test of time

That's a few things I love about sports, Happy Valentine's Day everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment