Sports Talk, Sports Video Game Talk, Sports Rumors & Sports Logos

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

BREAKING NEWS: WRESTLEMANIA XXIX IS COMING TO NEW JERSEY


After about a month of speculation, WrestleMania is returning to New Jersey for the first time in 24 years. According to NJBiz.com Governor Chris Christie & WWE will announce that WrestleMania XXIX will take place at MetLife Stadium in the Meadowlands and WrestleMania Axxess will be held at iZod Center. I for one am wondering that now with everything happening in my hometown area...will WrestleMania XXX happen at MSG as planned or is WWE thinking of going down to Dallas, only time will tell how that will go down. Nonetheless I am one happy New Jerseyan & will certainly be waiting on line at MetLife or will shell out on StubHub for tickets. With the last 2 early Aprils being incredibly hot and moderately cold respectively in the Garden State, I'm wondering if I'll be rocking my jorts or jeans...either way I'm excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment