Sports Talk, Sports Video Game Talk, Sports Rumors & Sports Logos

Monday, January 23, 2012

BREAKING NEWS!

Just as I'm finishing up the first part of "Back To The 90's", I heard news that the NHL has confirmed that the 2013 NHL Winter Classic will be held at Michigan Stadium between the Detroit Red Wings & the Toronto Maple Leafs. This will be a great matchup between 2 Original Six teams & will certainly break NHL attendance records. One thing I must note before I talk jerseys...it's a shame the Columbus Blue Jackets haven't had much on ice success since joining the league back in 2000. The marketing would have been great, Michigan vs Ohio State taken to the NHL...however the Maple Leafs will make a great opponent. I'm very excited to see the jerseys that the teams will wear, by next year's time I hope to have a Reimer & Howard added to my jersey collection! I'll post new details as they develop! STAY TUNED!

No comments:

Post a Comment