Sports Talk, Sports Video Game Talk, Sports Rumors & Sports Logos

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

NFL Conference Championship Preview

Well readers, in the NFL we're down to 4 teams on the road to Super Bowl XLVI in Indy. Last week the Giants knocked off the Packers, New England ended TebowMania 2011, San Fran beat the Saints in a game i followed thanks to my bestfriend keeping me updated via texts while I was working & the Ravens beat the Texans. Another 3 for 4 week for me in my predictions. Well here we go, it's Conference Championship Week so let's get started.



The AFC Title game will feature the Baltimore Ravens visiting the New England Patriots. This one promises to be a good one, a dominant Patriot offense against the always dominant Baltimore defense. I truly believe that if the Ravens are able to shut down Tom Brady and Company then the Ravens will fly up to Indy and have a chance at possibly the greatest revenge in NFL history. This one could be close or could be like their Playoff game from a few years ago. If I'm wrong then Tom Brady will light up the Baltimore Defense like a pyromaniac on the 4th of July. I look forward to this one, my prediction 27-10 Ravens. We'll have to wait and see if I'm right on Sunday at 3PM ET on CBS!



The NFC Championship will feature the New York Giants visiting the San Francisco 49ers on Sunday afternoon at the Stick. If this game is anything like their regular season game then we're in store for a great one out in San Fran. The 49ers & the Giants both come into this one with great defenses. As I've stated last week, I think the Giants are the hottest team in football. I've seen first hand how dangerous the Giants look live in person & if they stay on this streak then Eli's gonna be staying at his brother's place while preparing for the Super Bowl. The 49ers will be no easy foe for the Giants and will give them a great test. Both teams are well balanced and could easily go on and win the Super Bowl. I have the Giants coming out of this one with a 17-14 win in OT against the 49ers. This one kicks off at 6:30 PM ET on Sunday on FOX.

That will wrap up my Conference Championship Preview and please STAY TUNED for my Super Bowl XLVI preview that I will be posting next Monday. Enjoy the games this Sunday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment